Thursday 12 September 2013

Vote for your favourite UK Theatre!

This year the "My Theatre Matters" campaign, in association with Classic FM, is searching for the UK's favourite Theatre. Over 225 arts venues are asking the public to vote for them in the inaugural My Theatre Matters! Most Welcoming Theatre Award in association with Classic FM, which will be announced at the annual UK Theatre Awards ceremony in London’s historic Guildhall on Sunday 20 October 2013. 

Ask yourself...
 Is your local Theatre welcoming? 
Does it offer an efficient and friendly box office and Front of House Department?
Are your seats comfortable?
Do they bring you the hottest productions in town?
Competitive ticket pricing?
Excellent Accessibility?
Does your Theatre matter to you?

Then GET VOTING...it will only take a minute! (I promise)
I won't give away who received my vote for my favourite West Midlands Theatre but make sure you cast your vote for your Top Theatre HERE! Every Vote counts - cast yours now!!